Through partnership with you, the Urban League of Greater Pittsburgh can continue to have a significant, positive impact on the quality of life in Southwestern Pennsylvania in many ways, including by –
- Improving health outcomes for children, mothers, and families;
- Continuing extra-curricular programs that help to narrow the achievement gap between African American and other students,
- Encouraging literacy and early school success through the development and nurturing of family reading habits,
- Identifying and addressing obstacles to self-sufficiency through employment training and counseling,
- Increasing tolerance and diversity in our region through leadership referrals to corporate, non-profit and government boards and advisory groups,
- And through many other significant programs and activities.
Your contribution will help us to continue the Urban League of Greater Pittsburgh’s mission of enabling African Americans to secure economic self-reliance, parity and power, and civil rights.
For more information about the work of the Urban League of Greater Pittsburgh or the Champions of Equality Donor Society, please call Mary Kay Dietrich at 412-227-4158 or email Mary Kay at firstname.lastname@example.org.